Department of Civil Engineering
The Civil Engineering Department of Shri JJT University provides an educational, professional, and intellectual experience that enables a diverse body of students, alumni, faculty, and staff to contribute to society through teaching, research, practice, and services. The department has designed educational and research programs with specializations in all the major areas of civil engineering. The department offers academic programs leading to a diploma, B. Tech, M. Tech. and Ph. D. degrees. The Department aims to engage students, faculty members, and staff in the creation, dissemination, and integration of knowledge through teamwork, personalized instruction, research, and outreach. The graduates & postgraduates of the department are likely to get placement in government sectors like PWD, CPWD, RRB, METRO'S, JAL NIGAM, BRO, MES, RES, BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, lOCL, IEL, and private sectors like DLF, JAYPEE, AHLUWALIA, ANSAL, PARSVNATH LTD industries, etc.
The department expects that it's fully prepared for life-long learning experiences and will strengthen its abilities to successfully and effectively solve the complicated civil engineering problems in the 21st century. The department strongly believes that its ever-evolving educational programs must accomplish its following objectives.
- To prepare the students to recognize and address the current and future geopolitical and public policy needs, and solve technical problems in concerned areas.
- To prepare highly skilled leaders in the conduct of interdisciplinary research and development of innovative ideas and approaches.
- To enable the young aspirants to design and conduct experiments and to analyze and interpret data to develop solutions in the field of the following areas: environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, hydraulics, structural engineering, transportation engineering, water resources engineering, and material engineering.
- To maintain an intellectually challenging and collaborative environment that is supportive and welcoming, and that enables and encourages our students, faculty, and staff to achieve their best in a diverse community.
- To encourage " respect for all" in order to enjoy a diversity of opinion, intellectual perspective, and cultural heritage.
- To develop the ability to disseminate technical knowledge through paper presentations, applications, and reports writing.
|Mr. Sourabh Kumar Singh||HODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|Diploma||Diploma Engineering||3 years for 10/2, 10+2(PCM)/ITI||3||1000||7,500/-||30,000/-|
|B. Tech||Bachelor Of Technology||4 Years for 10+2 with(PCM)/3 Years for Diploma Holder||4||1000||14,000/-||56,000/-|
|M. Tech(CMT, TransportationEngg.)||B.E/B. Tech. in relevant field||2||1000||17,500/-||70,000/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||M.E/M. Tech in Civil Engineering||3||1000||60,000*/-||60,000*/-|