The Department of Physiotherapy at Shri JJT University came into existence in 2015. The vision of the Department is to be a pioneer in heralding best physiotherapy health care professionals, academicians & researchers and to be an integral part of society's need. The Department is primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments and disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life, and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis, and physical intervention. The Department aims to cater to the preventive, curative, therapeutic, and rehabilitation needs of the people. The Department is actively involved in quality teaching and research practices in the field of physiotherapy. The Department offers three regular programs i.e., Bachelors in Physiotherapy (BPT), Masters in Physiotherapy (MPT), and Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph. D.) in Physiotherapy. These programs are very well received and are in great demand. Equipped with modern infrastructure, including well-furnished physiotherapy laboratories makes the Department an excellent center for imparting physiotherapy education.
- To provide a conducive atmosphere for easy and effective learning.
- To prepare the students to face global healthcare needs.
- To provide quality physiotherapists well equipped with cognitive, psychomotor, and affective skills.
- To inculcate the holistic approach amongst the students for the total rehabilitation of patients.
- To foster the research culture among the students for timely up-gradation of knowledge.
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|BPT||Bachelor of Physiotherapy||10+2||4||1000/-||60,000/-||60,000/-|
|MPT||Master Of Physiotherapy||BPT||2||1000/-||70,000/-||70,000/-|
|Ph.D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Masters in Physical Theraphy||3||5000/-||80,000*/-||80,000*/-|