Department of Bio-Science
Institute of Science covers the basic and applied fields of life science, chemistry, physics, and mathematics under three departments namely, the Department of Biosciences, Department of Chemical Sciences, and Department of Physical Sciences. These Departments are interlinked with each other to provide more opportunities in teaching and research.
- To provide state-of-the-art educational & research environment for students that is second to none
- To impart advanced scientific knowledge to bridge the gap between industry and academia
- To enhance the success of students through educational innovations and encouragement.
- o provide ample opportunities for professional development and support student and faculty interaction.
- To derive productive outcomes from biological organisms, using modern technological applications in the field of biotechnology and microbiology.
|Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed Khanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|B.Sc||Bachelor of Science||10+2 (BMZ), Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany||3||1000/-||3,000/-||12,000/-|
|M.Sc(Bio-Science)||Bachelor of Science||B.Sc(PCM), Biotechnology, Microbiology, Zoology, Botany||2||1000/-||6,250/-||25,000/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor of Philosophy||M.Sc in Mathematics||3||1000/-||60,000*/-||60,000*/-|